Thursday, April 18, 2002

Oh my God, I am so beat up right now it ain't even funny. My physical therapy appointment was a bit rough. I'm anxious to make progress but, I feel like I'm losing ground like this. For the first time today my therapist expressed doubts about my recovery. She said my symptoms do not seem to reflect a shoulder impingement. That worries me because now I'm back to not being sure what the problem is.

I got some good news today... My lawyer has basically been ignoring my queries into what would happen if I don't return to work in Mordor. But, today she addresed the issue. Basically, I might have to go back on State Disability. Oh hurt me! State Disability pays more than Workman's comp anyway! Damn! I just can't believe the system is that messed up. Next Monday I'm supposed to return to work. Let Hell bar the way... I'm not going!!!

Well, greed and selfishness got the best of me today. I ended up dropping another bid on that helm I wanted on Ebay. At the last minute it went from $63 dollars to $130 dollars. I just couldn't stop myself. It's an awesome helm! My wife was furious with me. But, we sent the money order off anyway. I'll be in the dog house for a while until I can find a way to make it up to her. I have to stop being irresponsible.

No word yet from the loan committee. The suspense is killing me!! Oh well, maybe tommorrow.