I'm really enjoying Physical Therapy. My Therapist continues to amaze me with her knowledge of ergonomics and the body. This week I get to sit in the hot tub and work out on an exercise bike. I guess I'm so happy to get to exercise again I'm kinda euphoric.
Well, today was the moment of truth. We turned in our business plan to the loan agency. I hope to hear from them tommorrow with any questions. I guess they've been fairly liberal with small business loans for people. I know our plan is complete. God willing I'll be in business for myself in another month.
I got a hilarious letter today form the insurance company managing my injury case. They made me an appointment in mid November to be reevaluated. That means if I get a settlement it won't be until after that. Boy, these bureaucrates sure know how to drag things out. My Dad thinks their trying to starve me out. I think he's right.