Been busy as per the norm... Just got done working my ass off redecorating my house. Truth be known, it aint even really done either. But, we got enough done to make our new bathroom serviceable and our front room livable. Hopefully soon we can get new furniture.
Summer is definitely winding down here in the mountains. Its actually a bit cold at night. By the looks of things though we may be facing a harsh winter this year. Can't really say why, just call it mountainman intuition. We'll see in a few months if I am right or not.
The wife talked me into going back to school with her this semester. We are not taking any classes together, but I think it makes her feel better to have us both progressing towards something. I am real proud of her, she has made the decision to become a nurse. Consequently, the local colllege is launching their RN program next year. She'll be able to have everything together by then to get in on it. If God wills it then it will be so.
As for me... I am in the welding program. Not overly thrilled about it. But, once I get certified I can perhaps make a couple buck here and there... I think I mostly want to use the knowledge to make a few things I want.
But, as I have always said before, we will follow in the way that we are led. For good or bad.