Well, my oldest is home now. The drama around here is making life hard. I wish she could pull her head out of her ass and see how her selfish attitude affects everyone around her.
My friend Bubba went back on a bet we made last January. We started a beard growing contest with the winner getting $100. Oct 1st was the judging deadling(today), and it is clear that I am the winner. However, he went back on his word and claimed that he didn't remember making any bet and that I was making it up to irritate him. So much for honor. It hurts alot simply because last year we made an agreement to buy a car from him. we paid him $300 up front, and took the car which broke down, through no fault of our own, about a week later. So, a month later, still without a car, we shelled out another $600 to him as part of our agreement. Not a written agreement mind you but a word of honor agreement. I guess it only goes one way.
Going back on posts written over the past few months it is clear that I have concentrated on the negative things in my life. Seems that gone are the days where I am thanking God for good times and joyous occasions. I hope know one thinks that I have turned my back on God or lost any of my piety. Its just simply that the good times here on the farm have been quite scarce lately. With everything that is going on it is hard to take time out to enjoy the flowers or have a good laugh. I dont think I've laughed in a while.
Oh Lord, when will our enemies be scattered and when will we see joy again. We wait upon you patiently.