Sunday, February 06, 2005

Meats back on the menu boys!!

So, I am in business for myself again. What a wonderful feeling! The stores been open for just a few days and I've already almost made 1K. In addition, I've had lots of inquiries and some honestly interested people. Who knows where it'll take me. I just hope to be successful and help Dustinious be successful.

I found out this week that Momoka is truly deranged and deprived. The poor girl has been so infatuated with Harry Potter that she missed the greatest animated movie of all time.... Shrek! I told her that she is the only person on this planet that hasn't seen the misadventures of Shrek and Donkey. You lose contact with someone for several years and look what happens. We shall have to remedy this situation.

Lastly, I made the decision today to not go to Dundracon this year. I'm sure it would be a great event but I just don't have the money. Instead I hope to do something nice for our anniversary.