Well, as the title suggests I am in nailbiter mode again. Today we spent a bit over $6K on Games Workshop inventory for our store. It amounts to everything in the Warhammer 40K line and will serve as a launching pad for our full inventory, God willing. If it fails, I guess I'm gonna have several of the lamest armies anyone can have. I won't let it fail though.
Once the rest of our taxes come in we are going to further expand our inventory into paintball supplies and possibly some medieval weapons. Next year we hope to expand again into other game systems etc. It's a bit exciting for me to finally get this business off the ground. After how many years of talking about it?
School is great so far. I am enjoying all of my classes. I start work at the college as an art assistant sometime next week. Just a mite of a job to help pay the bills.
Today we went to a tool sale they were having at the local Grange. I was able to spend a bit of money and I bought a drill press, a spiral saw, several clamps, and a couple saw horses. Basically just a few things I needed to really round out my workshop. It's exciting to me to actually have several of the tools that I've needed to do some of the projects I've always wanted to do.
Lastly, I want to say how blessed I've felt these past few months. Despite the fall of faith I went through with the purchase of this home, I feel as though God has really smiled upon me. It's like all the anguish and suffering we went through brought us to this place and this time. Lately, I've been wondering if all the attempts to leave this place have been for naught, and that God meant for us to stay here and prosper all along. Siskiyou County is a happy place for us and I have never felt contentment in any other place.
Thanks be to God in heaven for this epiphany.