I am 34 years old today. That age seems so old to me but I don't feel old. In fact, I think I feel younger than I did a year ago at this time.
It's kinda funny because my mom always told me that I wouldn't live past 33 years old because I didn't like to eat vegetables when I was growing up. So much for old tales. I often thought that it as that very thing hanging over my head all my youth that made me a dark and "gothic" kind of person.
Speaking of Gothic, my wife dyed her hair last night. She tried for a color called vampire red which is somewhere between black and red. I hate to say it but somehow it doesn't look much different. My poor wifey pooh, caught in the middle of a mid life crisis. I think that if anyone needs to find their youth it is her.
School started yesterday(yeah!) So far I love my classes. It's gonna be a great semester.