Well, I am on pins and needles today. We put in an offer on a house here in town. It is small a pretty run down but I like the place alot. It has character. In fact, I don't think I even told my wife how much I really like the place. I'd be up to my eyeballs with projects. Also, I'd have to learn alot of new skills like drywalling and plumbing. But, I am up to the task and I think the girls would love the place once we got settled.
Our relationship with our landlady here has took an absolute nosedive. She overreacts to everything I say to her. For instance I wrote her a pleasant email saying we need to stay in this house past the deadline for moving. Not good news I know. But, she responded the very same day by having papers delivered demanding that we move out. I guess she would rather have a family go homeless than be put out for a couple of weeks. Oh well, she is a different kind of person with different values and morality. I like to call them MONEY GRUBBERS.
Did I mention that I and really enjoying college this semester? Every single one of my classes are exciting and interesting. Maybe it's because I know I am getting my degree in December and I have short timers disease.