Well, I finally heard from the agent and the news is mixed. He said the owner made a counteroffer to the buyer and the buyer may come back today with a yeah or nay. If it's rejected then we'll put the offer up and see what happens. Meanwhile, I have been reviewing other options in this market. It is hard because everything is so overpriced. But, thanks to desperate buyers like myself people are getting what they ask for.
The microbrew thing was a total loss yesterday. I got up to the ski park and the organizer said they had enough people and I would have to either pay admission or sit outside. So, I asked the wife to come get me and I started walking down the road. I must say that my hike in the deep woods on the side of an ancient volcano was very spiritual for me. I recalled back to a time as a kid sitting in the deep woods listening to the wind in the trees. It's almost like the voice of creation whispering to me. The experience brought me to tears and I realized how much I miss my hikes. I came here to live because it is my home and the forest offers me a peaceful refuge from the pains of life. I need to seek this thing again.
I guess the trip up there wasn't a total loss afterall.