Sunday, July 11, 2004

What an exhausting and awesome weekend!!! My ole pal Stevil came here on Friday and we had a gaming marathon with all the local goons. It was very good to see Stevil, he is very much a kindred spirit to me. I was also good to do some serious role playing instead of the usual hack-n-slash that the local guys tend to want to do. I reminded me very much of our old games over 11 years ago.

Tommorrow I have my interview with MCTV. About a week ago my wife met the station manager and he basically told her what they are looking for in a director. After detailing my job experience to him he told my wife that it sounds like I am the person they are looking for. I hope it goes well because I would like to have the job. However, I know that it is in God's hands. He has brought us here for a purpose so I will continue to follow his lead.

Saw King Arthur the other day. For a movie that presents itself as a historic scenario it sure had a screwed up timeline. Wait for it on DVD is my advice to anyone.