Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Well, today I had my first day of "work" in over 9 months.  Basically, the director of MCTV had me come to the studio and help him shoot, edit and produce two shows.  I got to play cameraman and editor.  I took to the video editing software right away and impressed him by adding the opening title and the closing credits to the 1 hour show.  My boss in a nice guy and I think I'll get along with him well.  It's funny calling him boss because I have not been officially hired yet.  The board meets next month and makes their decision.  Anyway, I think my "boss" gave me his seal of approval...  he granted me unrestricted access to the stations website and online programming guide.  :-)

It's been a few days since I went paintballing and I'm really missing it.  Bubba has been taking too many days off of work and another guy, we'll call him the weasel, had his car break down.  Hopefully this weekend I'll get a chance to "burst some paint".

Found out something interesting the other day.  I ran into the director of the kids little league/tee ball.  He says next year we'll be able to sign up ALL the kids for teeball and softball.  That includes my son who is turning 5 in November!!  Now, I thoroughly enjoy watching my girls play sports.  But, to see my son take the field will be interesting.  He is ready too.  It will also be awesome to have my two oldest girls play softball.  Of all the "baseball" type sports out there I enjoy watching girls softball the best.  It'll be a dream come true to see both of my girls playing on the same team.