We went and saw Spiderman 2 for the second time today. Great movie!! Much better than the first one(which is rare for a sequel in my opinion). The main theme seems to be one dealing with his secrets and facing his past demons. Another reason I think I enjoyed it so well is that it suprised me.
In other news, I have the itch to get a job and get myself out of the house and being productive. Our main problem is though that the kids are all home for the summer. We have no one who can watch them for us, and the price of daycare is totally out of the question. If my older daughters were a bit more responsible it could work but they aren't so I'm stuck counting the days until the end of summer.
However, I think we might have a solution to our woes. The wife and I are planning on attending school full time in the Fall and are in the process of applying for student grants. With careful thought and some math we realized that we could use the money to not only go to school by start our business. We want to work for ourselves so bad we can taste it. And in my humble opinion struggling with a biz of my own is much better than working for some boss. Besides, no one ever got rich working for someone else.