Sunday, April 11, 2004

Christ is Risen from the dead! Trampling down death by death, and upon those in the tombs bestowing life!!

Had a nice Pascha today, besides the fact that all our friends are being sticks in the mud. We roasted lamb kebabs at the local park and relaxed in the sun. It is truly great to be back home where I feel like I belong.

Still have no house. Tommorrow I go to look for a job. I think my chances are good. In Gods own time something will pan out.

On a sad note I'm ready to just give up on my Armenian friend. I've seen him once since I've been here and that is only because I sought him out. Today I know he was home but he did not answer the door both times I went there. I don't know what the problem is but I can't force him to be my friend. It makes me deeply sad. I am at my wits end with him. During his troubles last year he said it seemed like all him friends abandoned him except for me. Now it seems that in my troubling times he has abandoned me. Again it makes me deeply sad.