Tuesday, March 16, 2004

We have been heaped with blessings over the past few days. It is quite overwealming! We are almost assured at having a house back home. It's a nice place near the schools and everything. It has a better heating system then our old house and is near all of our friends. I think we would be quite happy there. I was stressing a bit about the money for our deposit but our Church came through for us again and is sending us the money for it. What a huge relief and a huge debt of gratitude we owe the local congregation.

Then, I spoke to a woman in Mt Shasta who heads up the local chapter of Americorps in Siskiyou County. She says she was impressed with my qualifications and may hire me as a family resource advocate for the South County. Basically, that means I'll be working on fund raisers and social work stuff to improve the lives of kids in my hometown. What a dream job for me! Then, to boot the lady tells me she is Armenian and she wants to get to know her and her family. She said she is excited that there are other Armenians in Siskiyou County.

I also spoke to My Armenian brother, and Georgie and her family. They are all excited about us coming back and are looking forward to cookouts, fishing, camping, etc etc. Oh God! it is so nice to have friends such as these. It made me feel real special. I am very much looking forward to going home.