"There comes a time thief, when the jewels cease to sparkle. The Gold loses it's luster. When the throne room becomes a prison. And all that is left is a Father's love for his child"
King Osrik - Conan the Barbarian
This quote has never been more true in my life than now. My heart tells me that to save my children and let them live in a place where they are loved and accepted, I must move back to California. There is a large part of me, the reasoning mind, that says stay here and finish my education at Ole Miss. But, that is just a distraction, I must follow my heart!
We phoned a few houses today in Siskiyou County. We got some nice leads on a few places. One especially that is in a location we would prefer. We are expecting several applications in the mail. Funny thing is that for some reason there are a lot of houses listed for rent. Everyone I've talked to back there says they don't understand why there are so many rentals all of a sudden. Perhaps it is fate, perhaps it is a blessing. I just hope everything in this journey goes smoothly.
In other news, I am finding myself wondering if my old boss has run me down to more than just other people within GW. Is he the reason that I have not had many responses to job applications? If so I will find some way to exact vengeance on him. I have always said he is an honorless man. Lets see how he would like appearing in court to answer to slander. I'm just pissed off!!!