Well, I managed to start painting again. I got interested in my Dwarfs again after I got Armybuilder to work. Armybuilder is a program that allows me to make up experimental army lists. Anyway, I have ALOT of painting to do to get anywhere with my army and make it presentable.
It's getting down to the wire now with many of the jobs I applied for. Several with Burlington Northern Railroad close this week. And all the rest with Union Pacific close next week. Of course, the one I want the most is still the position in Dunsmuir. And of course that position is still open. The funny thing is that my birthday is next week. It'd be such an awesome present for me to get that job, or at least a chance to interview for it.
This past week the wife and I listed a bunch of stuff on Ebay for sale. Most of it was her prayer ropes, but I sold a few GW army kits I had lying around. Anyway, tonight all the auctions ended and to our suprise we made quite a killing. It's funny because GW cut off all the retailers that sold stuff on the internet thereby making GW stuff a bit more rare. Hence, what does get posted fetches a pretty good price.
Day after tommorrow we meet with the judge to finalize our bankruptcy. I'll be glad when its over. But, I must say that it was less of a hassle than I thought it was. In fact, I have a theory behind the whole business that I'll share once it is over.