Well, I heard some very exciting nws today. My old buddy Bender from Seattle wants to come to Memphis and go to work for me. He is a great guy whom I miss an awful lot. He's about the only one who gives me a real challenge playing 40K just because he knows ALL the rules. He would be a tremendous asset in the store just because we need someone that can run excelent games and keep up with the know-it-alls that come in. If everything works out I plan to bring him on at the end of this month and make him my XO shortly thereafter. I think this is the answer to my prayers to bring life back into my job. And frankly, It'd be good to have a friend here that I can trust.
In other news, I had a talk today with the HR person for Games Workshop about our financial troubles. The company has been taking money out of my pay to cover the expense of moving here. Well, it seems that I can have the amount taken reduced by a significant amount. Right now it's over $400 a month. That will help our pathetic financial situation alot.