Wednesday, October 01, 2003

It turned real cold here today. A sure sign that Autumn is on the horizon. I'm in the position again this year that I'm not ready for the cold weather yet. I still want the hot and sticky days. Oh well, all good things come to an end I guess. There'll be another summer next year.

My wife an I made the decision to look into bankruptcy. Our bills are just piling up higher and we simply cannot pay everything off and continue to pay our current bills and buy food. We want to buy a house sometime in the near future but our credit is a mess. It seems like no matter how much money I make we can never balance the budget.

Our new cat is a joy. He's a big tabby cat but he acts like a big lovable stuffed animal. He tolerates the kids carrying him around everywhere and he always greets me both in the morning before I go to work and at night when I get home. The best part is I've seen no sign of that damned mouse. It is true what I said before... a cat around the house makes this place feel more like a home. Now if we could just get some furniture.