Sunday, October 26, 2003

It's downright cold today. I guess a front moved down from Canada bringing winter temps. Funny cause all the locals have been bundling up and complaining when I prop the front door open at work. Ha! I had to dig out of 4 ft of snow last year. Now that's cold!!

As Halloween approaches I'm getting more homesick. Mt Shasta is so nice in the autumn. Last year at this time we were gearing up for the haunted house. Which our room took first place! Anyway, I got so lonesome for home I called my Armenian friend. He told me that this year they are not doing the haunted house(I guess we broke the mould). Boo hoo! I kinda hoped they'd carry on the tradition without me. I sure do miss them.

Work is ho hum. The personality conflicts are about worked out but we are as far from our target as we can be with being closed. Not enough is being done to promote the hobby. It's very frusterating for me because I am responsible for hitting my targets, and frankly we need the money from bonuses to get by. Oh well, I'll continue to hang on and have faith that we will succeed. I just hope my bosses will do the same thing.