Well, we're getting down to the wire here. My wife has been working hard to get the apartment cleaned and I am working out my last couple days as the manager of the Supermall. I got a little sentimental last night because it was the last night of gaming with the goons. I like all those guys alot. In fact, I wish I could take them with me.
I'm a little stressed about getting to Memphis and looking for a house. I hate house hunting. Anyway, I've been trying to do some stuff online but have had little success. I get the impression that most of the business done there is through personal meetings. The internet is still a bit too new. I just have to keep the faith and trust that God has led me this far.
Lastly, I am bummed out because I have to find a home for my moms dog and our cat. We have no way to get them to Tennessee. Im hoping that my sisters here can take them. I just he I can get everything resolved by Thursday.