Well, it's official... I've been accepted for my new post with Games Workshop. We will all be flying to our new homeland next week. The company is graciously paying for everything and giving me a moving bonus. Granted, it'll be a bit tight especially while we're looking for a new place. But, I feel God's blessing in this whole endeavour so I have faith that things will work out. Remember the lillies of the fields.
I am so excited about this move. I'll be out of a mall and in a bunker store with a complete line of GW products including forgeworld. The whole operation is in the central distribution center for GW and will be a destination site for gamers. Which of course means that I'll no longer have to deal with dope heads wandering in the store asking for playstation games of mall rats banging my miniatures around like GI Joe toys. I'll be catering to hardcore gamers who are as excited and devoted to the game as I am.
I guess I'll go head and spill the beans about where we are going to live. The new store is just outside the city of Memphis. In fact, it's about 1/2 mile from the Mississippi state line. Hence, I'm hoping we'll end up living in Nothern Mississippi where property prices are really cheap. With a bit of luck and God's grace we'll own our first home sometime next year.