Friday, February 21, 2003

Shame on me!! I haven't updated this thing in a long time. You avid readers out there will have to forgive me.

My "deployment" for Games Workshop got put off a whole month. In some ways it was good but in other ways it made things worse. Oh well. On a positive note I was able to work things out so that the whole family can move to Seattle. That makes me feel alot better.

Things didn't go well at my Armenian buddies hearing. Frankly, I've never seen such a shameless display of liars and dishonest, heartless people. I'm reminded of the book of Psalms where David writes about being set upon on all sides by evil men. I hope and pray that God will deliver him from this turmoil.

The car is still not fixed. The local mechanic wanted $1800 bucks to rebuild the tranny. Too much money!!! I'm towing the thing to Seattle and having a real mechanic fix it.

And finally, the most frustrating news of all... I still have not received my settlement from my injury. Apparently, the insurance company failed to take care of a few loose ends and the State board wants to review my case. Of course, they can't set a hearing anytime soon so I have to wait until next month before I know anything. DON'T EVER LET ANYONE LIE TO YOU... THE WORKER'S COMPENSATION SYSTEM IS BROKEN!!!