Monday, January 27, 2003

Well, it's getting down to the wire for my "deployment" to Seattle. I'm kinda upset because I do not have the money to take care of some important problems here at home. We will be getting our taxes and my settlement in a couple of weeks. But, our problems are looming now.

First and foremost, our beloved minivan is on it's last leg. I expect it to go belly-up at any time. Second, I have several unpaid bills from Mordor and here. I'm afraid that if they're not resolved soon we're gonna get sued. Lastly, I need to get a car for myself. I'd like to get a jeep or a small truck. All my life I've wanted to get a car for my own. Something I could go anywhere in. A Jeep would be perfect because I could go on 4WD excursions with my Dad and I could take the boy out in the sticks to see some old caves or historic sites. Basically, I feel like I want to get the vehicle that I want instead of hat someone else wants me to have(like my Dad).

"Gods and Generals" is coming out on the 21st of February. Guess where I'll be that afternoon.