Tuesday, September 10, 2002

ARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!

I'm so sick of Sept 11 crap... I just read that the US is on Orange alert for terrorist attacks tommorrow. I guess that's the next to highest alert in the homeland security system. I say it's bullshit. It's obvious to me that Bush is getting us mentally prepared for a war in Iraq. However, from what I've seen it's only served to desensitize everyone. Frankly, I refuse to tell the kids about what's going on just because I can see it for the propaganda crap it is.

For the past couple days I've kinda been in a stupor. I haven't quite got my head out of reenacting the Civil War. Sometimes I really yearn for life in a simpler time. Sure, I love me email, satellite TV, and motorized transportation. But, it just seems like we've lost something in the whole modern process. I think I feel it in my soul that the world is on the decline. That we've gone too far. Something innocent in the world has been lost. Almost like the soul of the world has been plundered, and the powers that be don't care because they sold their souls along time ago.