Well, the past week around here has been fairly uneventful. On Saturday we went to a local football game to watch my oldest daughter cheerlead her first game. She did exceptionally well. One of the best in her squad. In fact, most of the time she was the only one smiling. She also didn't bicker and whine like the other girls. I am proud of her.
Today we planted a section of grass in our backyard. It's been cooling down some so I think the new grass will have a good chance to grow. I taught the girls how to till the soil and sow the seed. I think they were halfway interested in the process.
School is going well for me. Despite the fact that I can't afford my Astronomy textbook, I'm doing pretty well in class. We take quizzes every class session and I've been passing each one (knock on wood). It is an interesting class despite the fact that most of the other students are boneheads. In more college news, I was able to order my web publishing book through Amazon.com. The college bookstore sells it for $50 but Amazon had it for $24. It should be here in a few days.
The girls start school in one more week. Oh, how I'm looking forward to that!