Saturday, August 17, 2002

It's been several days and I'm still sore from my cortizone shot. I don't do much with my arm but when I do it usually pops ever so slightly. Granted, the pain is gone, but it was gone with physical therapy. Oh well, I guess time will tell.

Last night I hooked up with some friends and we had a LAN party. It was great!! we played Aliens vs Predator and Warcraft III. I'm so pleased with the performance of my computer. It connected to the LAN without any problems. I'm hoping we can have another LAN party in the near future. Perhaps next time it'll be at my house.

I have one more week to get my Iron Warriors painted. Next Saturday is the battle royale and I just can't seem to get motivated. Now it's gonna be even worse because I have a couple new computer games. Only 8 models to paint. Oh woe is me.