Monday, April 01, 2002

I hate the Insurance Company!!! They sent me a letter today informing me of a cash alotment I'm to receive. However, the check has been sent to my old employer. That's back in Mordor over 300 miles away!!! GRRRRRRR!!! I need the money!! I guess they'll find any way they can to mess with me.

I went to go see Panic Room today... It was not a bad movie, fairly suspenseful... But, a bit predictable at times.

Another friend in Mordor called and offered to give me a speed boat with two motors, I just have to go get it. Apparently, it's mostly rebuilt but needs some more work. Nothing major just a little fiberglassing. I'm gonna talk to my Dad and see if he wants to help me with it. My Dad loves free things so he may jump at the chance.

The weather here has been awesome. It's really starting to warm up and the trees are starting to bloom. I saw my first potato bug of the year last night. I really feel at home.