Well, here I am in Humboldt County. Yuck!!! it's cold and damp and people don't know how to drive down the street. Fortunately, I have a good friend that puts up with me sleeping at his house.
Today I visited my Mother's grave. I still need to buy her a headstone. It was good to visit her remains though I know she is with me every day. Then, I went to the nursing home and saw my stepdad. That was hard, but I got through it. I was surprised to see how clear he was mentally. I had a nice conversation with him. I will go see him tommorrow before I head home. I also got to visit with my sister and nephew. That was enjoyable.
Finally, I heard back from the old friend I had been trying to chat with. He sent me perhaps the clearest email that I had ever received from him. It gave me alot to think about. I'll write more about it later.