Monday, March 18, 2002

Last night I got to chat on ICQ with my old friend. But, only for about 30 minutes. He typed slow and was pretty enigmatic. I think he is playing games with me. But, I will continue to talk to him.

Then today I chatted with another friend I hadn't heard from in a while. I was nervous because we had parted over two years ago on bad terms. He was guarded during our conversation. I apologized to him. But, it helped only slightly. I plan to continue conversing with him when I can. He was a good friend and I miss him. I hope he will understand that I'm just trying to mend fences. It's part of my crusade to recapture what I once loved, my youth.

I heard from my lawyer today that I have to travel back to Mordor(Eureka) this week to see my old doctor. I do dread going to that place. Oh Lord, please let this be the last trip.