I've been dealing with way too much drama in my life lately. It all seems to stem from people just not wating to be up front or honest about their intent or their feelings.
First off, our little Guild on World of Warcraft is falling apart... again. Someone has a problem with someone else. Feathers are ruffled, and time is wasted trying to explain intentions.
Second, Emmerich asks me to drive my trailer to Redding to help pick up a tractor, which I gladly do for him. Then he promises that he'll help me move my potters wheel into the house. He shows one day and no one else can come to help, so he promises to come back today. However, at the same time he is here my kids show up having been sent home with lice. He then gets mad at me insinuating that I knew about the lice when they stayed at his house last weekend. So, I got mad and implied that perhaps we got the lice from his house. To which of course he takes great offense to, as if his kids never had lice. Needless to say, he didn't show up today to help move the wheel in. I heard that he was mad at me and talking about me behind my back.
The lesson in all of this that God, I think, is trying to teach me is to just be honest and straightforward to people about my intentions and feelings. I dont like social obscurity and I dont want to give it back.
At the same time I am itching to make this move away from here. To leave them all behind.
"Society, your crazy breed, I hope your not lonely without me"
Society -- "Into the Wild"