Thursday, December 30, 2004

The Snows of Winter build

Ah, the afterglow of another winter storm. About half a foot fell here last night on top if the foot we already had. The weatherman says anther storm is due in on New Years Day. For my part I love the deepening storm. However, most of my friends think I am crazy, especially Bubba.

Despite the fact that I am still waiting for money, I have made some progress on getting my business started. I've been down at the Kommissars Lounge building a gaming table. I'm having a great time, and it feels awesome to me to do something useful. But, I hate stopping and retarting the project several times because I have no money to buy needed supplies. It'll happen though, I just have to be patient.

Did I ever mention that Tess is a nut. I'll explain more later.