If your confused about the title of this entry please see the previous post.
I am amazed and in awe at how Christmas always seems to come together for us despite the fact that we didn't spend a dime. All of our money this month went to paying bills. I mean literally we did not spend any money. It is a testament to the mercy of our Creator that we had a tree and one of the largest piles of gifts I have ever seen. I am very happy that my children can enjoy this celebration. I just hope they are thankful.
Tonight we feast with friends and family. We have a spiral-cut maple ham and enough food to choke a lion. Bubba is coming over along with Geary and his Dad. Also, Emmerick made the trip over and plans to make an appearance today. It is the fellowship of family and friends that is the true joy and gift of Christmas.
I just wish my sister and niece were here.