Monday, July 26, 2004

I am doing my best to fight a losing war against depression.  I find that I don't want to mow the lawn or even clean the house because of what has happened.  I've gone from having pride in home ownership, or at least the chance to, to being just another renter.  The thought of finding another house to rent makes me literally sick to my stomach.  Landlords are the scum of the earth and I hate dealing with them.

I still hope that this home is not a lost cause.  It could very well turn out that the slimy weasle that bought it out from under us could not find financing.  One can only hope I guess.  I've said it before many many times, I will have faith in God that all will turn out in the end.

It's funny how things turn out though.  I sold my soft top for my Jeep this past weekend.  An Ebay buyer paid me $500 bucks for it.  I will buy a few things I really want but for the most part the money has to be used for bills.