Well, I am finally back online. Today the UPS guy brought our DSL modem and it took me all of about 5 minutes to get everything installed and start surfing. Oh man it is nice to be connected again.
We are all settled in the house and quite comfortable. I must say that I am more comfortable in this house than I have ever been in any other house. It's like everything fits here and the very building itself is happy to have us as its occupants. In reality we are just blessed to be here, and we feel it everyday.
Speaking of blessings I ran into an awesome deal the other day for a beautiful entertainment center. The previous owner is leaving the area and needed to sell it ASAP. He bought it about 3 years ago for close to $2,000. It is solid oak and stands about 7 feet high and 12 feet wide. Remarkably, it fits perfectly along one wall and looks beautiful. It also includes a coffee table. Both pieces just make the room.
Anyway, I have lots to tell about the past couple months. But, not all at once.