Monday, May 10, 2004

Well, the long awaited meeting with our landlord happened today. She is a very nice lady and I think she would be honest and forthright with us. However, there is a problem with the house that she is trying to get resolved this week. Once that's done we can move in... if it gets resolved. Despite the problem we gave her money for the house. We just have to have faith that it will work out.

In other news, my buddy Space Cowboy got married over the weekend. I am so happy for him. He is such a great guy and I think marriage will be good for him. I never told him, but the reason he gave me for falling in love with his now wife brought tears to my eyes. It showed me that his heart is pure.

Anyway, I'll write more on other stuff sometime soon...