Well, it seems the job search is not as easy as I thought. There just ain't much in the way of decent paying jobs around here. I'm still waiting to hear about the position with Americorps. I'm set to meet with the committee next week. So far, that is the best opportunity for us.
The housing situation is slow as well. But, there is a light at the end of the tunnel. We are still set to purchase that house down the street from where we are at now. We walked through it the other day and it is nice and roomy inside. I think the place will be perfect for us. It has a nice big kitchen and dining room. I can see lots of possibilities for decorating and making it an ideal home for us. I am so excited about this possibility. As I have wrote many times in this journal, I have always wanted to own my own home.
We went and saw "Hellboy" last night. It was an alright movie. Enough to keep me entertained though I almost did fall asleep several times. I think it was more from me being tired than from the quality of the movie. If your thinking of going to see it, I'd suggest waiting until it's out on video. Now the Alamo... that's a flick I want to go see!!