Wednesday, December 10, 2003

A week to go before Return of the King is released. Unfortunately, I'm flat broke. Oh the irony of it all!! Perhaps a miracle will happen and I'll get my first unemployment check.

Speaking of miracles... My mother-in-law did something this past week that will endear her in my heart for all time. She shelled out over $2000 dollars to get us caught up on our car payments. What a relief!! I was so worried that the repo man was a comin' I get enough money from unemployment to pay our rent and car payment but not enough to get us caught up. Now we'll be able to keep my beloved Jeep after our bankruptcy is discharged.

Another blessing came the other day from an unlikely source. Out of the blue Tess sent us $200. This reached us the day before they were going to turn our power off.

It is true that you really find out who loves you when times are hard. I can see that we are blessed to survive this ordeal, and in the end we will be the better for it.

Now if someone would just send me $20 to go see Return of the King. {:-b Oh that was bad!!!