Monday, December 09, 2002

It's getting closer to snowing here. Today it started raining pretty good and it's getting colder. So, I expect to be shoveling the white powder soon.

Today the wife and I went to Walmart and did some much needed Christmas shopping. We figured that we should get the basic stuff before the stores get cleaned out. Overall we spent about $400 which includes $50 in blankets for all the kids. I think we'll have a pretty good Christmas this year. If anything... We'll be in the spirit of the season. I'm just happy that we finally have wood. I guess as I get older I have less of a tolerance for the cold. With a fire blazing these past few nights the house has been very toasty.

My oldest daughter is getting harder to deal with. I know she's starting into puberty because she is very moody. Today she was okay but over the weekend she was hard to deal with. God give me the grace and patience to deal with her.