Tuesday, September 03, 2002

I learned my lesson tonight. Like an idiot I was reading my wifes emails, and I came across a link attached to a story her Aunt sent her about a photograph of a ghost. Needless to say the picture scared the hell out of me. That's the last time I'm reading her emails. If your curious... Here's the link: http://home.attbi.com/~n9ivo/whatswrong.swf

In other news, the kids had their first day of school today. It was so nice to just hang around the house with everybody gone. Of course, I didn't have anything to do. I think I'll start going on my hikes again. I stopped going when the kids were out of school. But, now I have no excuse. I have more historical loging sites I want to find in the hills.

Now that the plans are set in stone I can report that I'm headed for Mordor this weekend. My reenactment club is putting on an event there. It should be fun. Besides, I need to get away for a short while.