Wednesday, August 07, 2002

Today I went into a painting frenzy and ended up finishing 6 models and completing an entire squad. Only 3 squads left to go. This is quite remarkable because I have not done any painting in a while. I'm hoping to get my Iron Warriors done by this month so that I can start taking part in tournaments.

Last week I bid on a couple items on Ebay. I can't believe how much people are charging for shipping and handling charges. Both things I bid on cost as much to buy as it is to ship. I'm getting so disgusted with the sitution that I'm thinking of giving up on Ebay.

Lastly, I am just brimming with pride at how well my wife is doing in her cheerleading coaching. Her squad is doing great and I can see how much this has boosted her self confidence. I'm really sorry and ashamed that I criticized her in the beginning. This is one of those times that I am overjoyed at being wrong.