Today while sitting on my porch I looked out at the sky and felt like I was living in Los Angeles. The sky was hazy and the sun was red. Every day this week I've been spending as much time as I can in my room to avoid the smoke. It makes my eyes red and I'm coughing and hacking constantly. I wish they would get the forest fire in Oregon put out soon so that I can go outside without hacking my lungs up.
Tommorrow my Armenian friend goes before the judge to hear whether the DA's office will refile charges or file new charges. He is convinced that they are going to file something. I'm hoping they won't. He's been through enough.
Tess is close to making her big move. She's been calling us alot lately wanting reassurance and morale support. I'm really looking forward to having her around. She is a fun and vibrante person who will bring alot of excitement to our lives. With all the people we seem to have around that take advantage of us It'll be a breath of fresh air to have some we can really trust.