For you, simplicity is the name of the game -
even your fur is uncomplicated. You're always looking for
an opportunity to relax, and you shy away from anything
that seems to be more than you can handle. Still, you can
really do whatever you want... After all, you're a lion!
Also took another goofy test. Here's the results:
| Disorder | Rating |
| Paranoid: | Low |
| Schizoid: | Low |
| Schizotypal: | Moderate |
| Antisocial: | High |
| Borderline: | Moderate |
| Histrionic: | Moderate |
| Narcissistic: | Moderate |
| Avoidant: | Low |
| Dependent: | High |
| Obsessive-Compulsive: | Low |
-- Click Here To Take The Test -- | |
Well, my daughter's team finally lost a softball game. Unfortunately, it was in their first game of the tournament and not in regular season. They played a team that they had already beat twice. But, the girls were just totally off and lost by 4 runs. I am proud to say that my daughter was one of only 3 girls that actually hit the ball during the whole game. I'm proud of her for her effort and strength in hard times. The loss I think was good for her team because they played the second game of the tournament this afternoon and won. It was quite a spirited game!! Again my daughter hit the ball in the outfield and brought in a couple runs. Tommorrow morning they play another game and I'm looking forward to it.
This morning I went to witness the ongoing trial of my Armenian friend. The more I learn, the more I realize and believe that these charges brought against him are totally bogus. I think the DA's office is pursuing the case because he is a Police Officer and they want a feather in their hat for the coming election. I think it's going to backfire on them. On Monday the jury goes into deliberations. I think he'll be vindicated.
Jerkous was supposed to come over here this weekend but his motorcycle broke down. I think he melted another piston like he did a year ago. The bonehead put a hotshot ignition system on an older bike and I think it's too much for it to handle. I hope he gets smart sooner than later. I also hope he still comes over this weekend. It'll be good to see him.