Monday, June 17, 2002

The change has begun. I am now on the road to becoming more machine than man. I can feel my humanity sipping away as the doctors replace my body parts with artificial parts. Actually, I had a root canal done today. Boy, does my mouth feel better. It took the Doctor an hour and a half to finish the job. But, it was fairly painless and he kept me at ease the whole time. I'm certainly glad I found a dentist I like.

Today brought no verdict for my Armenian friend. The jury took half the day to deliberate but did not come to a decision. I think tommorrow I'll go to his trial in hopes of setting his mind at ease with my presence. I talked to his wife on the phone tonight and I guess they were both on edge. I don't blame them. But, I don't think that long deliberations are a bad sign... Yet!

Tommorrow is the big day. Jerkous is supposed to come over. I hope he makes it this time.