Well, I skipped a day. So sue me.
For the past couple nights I've been having dreams about working in radio again. You see, I used to be the News Director of a large radio group on the coast. It was fun, getting to talk on the air and having everyone listen to what I had to say. But, I couldn't keep it up... The pay as too low, and I would never get a raise. I think that I've been having the dreams because I've been watching Howard Stern at nights on E! and it reminded me of the fun I had.
I have great personal hopes for the future... Especially now that I'm living back at home. This week I finally made the last revisions to my business plan for the Game Store. I just have to wait for my wife to make some charts and we will submit it for funding.
Finally, last night I went to see Time Machine at the theater. It was a bit disappointing. I can buy the concept of a time machine, but I can't buy the idea of someone going tens of thousands of years in the future and running into people who speak english. BTW... Samantha Mumba was cute in the film.
More to come soon.